The recruiter is the face of the company, the first point of contact, and the first impression will hugely impact the driver’s overall experience. Besides, the recruiter plays a vital role in the readiness of each transportation company. That is due to the fact that the turnover in the USA is in a continuous increase and it’s of utmost importance to reduce the down time of the truck in between drivers, in other words, one truck driver who decides to leave the company must be replaced in the shortest time with another driver. That way, the recruiter makes sure each truck is on the road under a load playing a part in the company’s financial stability.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Inform applicants about our operations and the benefits we offer.
– Locate potential employees who meet DOT and company standards.
– Pre-screen potential applicants.
– Schedule driver orientations and road tests.
– Utilize social media platforms and other search engines to generate leads.
– Reviewing weekly reports on driver performance.
– Capacity to multitask and handle high levels of stress.
Skills and personality
- Speaking multiple languages
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong sales skills
- Approachable demeanor
- Good listener
- Diligent and organized
Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses.